Staff Selection Commission has recently Announced the Final Result of First Written Paper which is related to the Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2016, was held on 11 January 2017.
Candidates who have qualified the UDG Exam will start their work in these department which are given Below :-
- Defense Ministry
- Election office of India
- Railway Ministry
- Central Commission of Vigilance
- Central Tribunal of Administrative
- Foreign Ministry
- Commission of Training and Personal
SSC Announced Final Result of Upper Division Grade Departmental Exam 2016 :-
On the behalf of First Paper only 180 candidates was eligible to attempt the Second paper. According to SSC Results only 145 candidates have qualified the second paper(written) out of 180 candidates.
Selective list of the 140 candidates out of 180 candidates, has been prepared on the basis of gained high marks in Written Test (paper 1+paper 2). SSC has recommended the candidates in various department according to their Need and Requirement.
SSC Finally Shortlisted Candidates for Different Department :-
Information of those Candidates who have recommended through the SSC in various department according to their blank desk is given below
|Name of Department and caste||Defense Ministry||Election office of India||Railway Ministry||Central Commission of Vigilance||Central Tribunal of Administrative||Foreign Ministry||Commission of Training and Personal|
How Tie Cases Resolved in Final Result Making :-
At a time, multiple candidates have scored equal marks in written test of paper 1 and paper 2, in this condition SSC has decided some terms & laws to resolve these Tie Cases fairly. These Laws of resolving Tie cases are given below :-
- Total marks scored in written paper test 1 and 2.
- How much more scored in written test paper 1.
- How much scored in written test paper 2.
- Candidate who is older than other candidate as per his/her date of birth, would be first choice.
- At the last moment where none of the way has remained to resolve the tie case, then after Alphabetic order of Name of the candidate will be chosen.
For more information candidates can check it out on this link :-